Practical Semester Design (m/f/d)
Halbstark Ltd.Apply now
Become part of our creation. Time to unfold. In the heart of Stuttgart. The environment: familiar and inspiring.
Escape the dry everyday life at university with an internship with us: Hands on, varied and exciting. Become part of our young team, gain practical experience and work independently on exciting projects.
- Development of web and print designs
- Implementation of design concepts
- Project management and communication with customers
- Application of modern tools and design principles
- Experience in working with Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator etc.)
- Experience in dealing with Webflow (not absolutely necessary)
- Strong aesthetic and typographical understanding
We offer you
- Work on exciting and innovative projects with good designs
- Become part of a growing company with the vision to become the best Webflow and Shopify agency in Germany
- Actively shape the further development and implementation of the agency concept
- Take advantage of training and development opportunities
- Benefit from a good working atmosphere & positive team dynamics
- Receive an attractive salary, bonuses & 100% overtime pay
- Participate in regular, multi-day team building events abroad
- Work with modern and powerful Apple devices that you can also use for private purposes
- Benefit from modern office space with ergonomic workstations and creative atmosphere
- Take advantage of the good transport links through office in the middle of Stuttgart
- Support for work-life balance by offering the opportunity to work from home.